Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam


4)Transformative Photograph : This picture really changed the way I viewed photography, in the way that it made me realize how little we see at a first glance but as you look closer you can see millions of smaller details that make up a good photo. The picture at one glance is a gradient of light and color, going from blue to yellow to orange to black. Then as you look closer you start to see the silhouette of the structures like the dock and the city in the back, you notice the depth of the photo. This picture made me realize how important timing is so that each of these elements can be displayed properly so you take in the entire picture then start to see the smaller things and watch time lapse before your eyes in a still photo.

5)Shape vs Form : Shape is more of a two dimensional identifier for the way that something looks, how it's edges curve or sharply turn, and form is descriptive of a three dimensional shape. Form is how an object that is not flat is built, its structure and the way it looks. They are the difference between an object that is two dimensional and three dimensional.
6)Pattern vs. Repetition: In pattern there is repetition but it can be multiple non repetitive elements coming together to create a single piece. Repetition is the same form,shape,or structure showing up multiple times.
7)About Me Weebly
About Murad Osmann

8)Last 3 Projects:
1) Humans of My Life
2)Follow Me to...
3)First Commercial Shoot

My "Follow Me To..." project was my best project. The project was my best edited set of photos and the best lit. I also managed to include multiple background elements without taking away from the model in the photo. The project taught me how to angle the camera to get the best focus and balance between background and faceless model, it also taught me how to use light better to my advantage and scenery as well as how much time it takes to do location shoots especially ones in which you have to change location multiple times in one day. And I learned how to see models differently as well as the photographer's role in making sure the model is placed correctly and posed so the picture will turn out the best it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment