Friday, June 5, 2015

Humans of My Life Final Photo Project

Aarti Panda: "I have a super special talent for earthquakes, I can detect earthquakes that are under the normal human threshold but nobody ever believes me, But shout out to usgs.gov for always having a map of all the earthquakes so I can prove all the haters wrong. I'm always right. Always."

Kaitlyn Shih: "I joined yearbook junior year and it taught me a lot about photography,design, and layouts." 

Mansi Chopra:
"I started dancing when I was 3 and I've been dancing ever since."
"What kind of dance do you do?"
"Jazz,ballet,urban,Bollywood,contemporary"


Rudrik Suthar:" one time when I was younger, I was eating a snack and being a good little boy and a monkey came up and grabbed my food out of my hand"

Sonam Bhuptani:" When I was younger I used to dress up and run around my house pretending I was all kinds of imaginary things. It was my favorite thing to do as a child and it still is that's why I'm in drama now. I love being able to change my identity with a costume change and some mannerisms"

No comments:

Post a Comment